Old 25-08-2003, 04:32 AM
Steve

Default Ok a Stupid Question

Ha! (not at laugh at your question, really) That reminds me of a
Dendrobium I have. I've had it for a very long time. Years ago I didn't
realize it needed a dry time in winter and it just kept growing through
the winter and continued on the next spring. I got canes over 2 feet
long and no flowers.
It would really help if you knew which Dendrobium you have. If you have
a name, someone here could tell you how tall it should be and how it
should be grown.

Steve

LYNN32141 wrote:

How long should I allow my Dendrobium stalk get before I do something with it,
or Mother Nature takes care of it, by snapping it off??

Thanks for the help and not laughing to hard.

Lynn