Old 25-08-2003, 11:22 AM
Steve Harris

Default Lavender/Cabbage White Butterflies

In article ,
(Helen) wrote:

The white butterflies are using your lavender to feed from (the
nectar) and are using your brassicas to lay their eggs.
Do go ahead with your lavender hedge because I think you will find
that a great number of different butterflies and other insects will
feed from it.

My primary interest is ME feeding from my Brassicas!

Planting lavender close to my Brassicas would seem very stupid. Indeed,
I note from a companion planting list that Brassicas are good for
Lavender. The reverse is NOY stated!