Old 25-08-2003, 01:42 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Skeletal brassicas

John Hall wrote:
: We have kale and broccoli under net cages and still have significant
: problems with cabbage white and flea beetle. On net has a finer mesh
: and seems to protect the plants much better. We are not using
: chemicals.
:
: I am unable to find anyone who sells a fine meshed net.
:
: Any ideas or online shops to solve this problem?
:
: Thank you

Yes, I have bought fine mesh nets inline from Ken Muir this year but they
are not cheap

http://www.kenmuir.co.uk/shopFrame.htm

The best nets I have though are ones I bought by post from somewhere in
Scotland. They were advertised in Garden News as 'Ex fishing net'. May still
be advertised there for all I know

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk