Old 25-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Big Wave

Default Strange grass

It's a type of Bamboo.

On 8/22/03 12:13 PM, in article , "Racerboy"
wrote:

Adult nutsedge does look like the picture.My neighbor has a patch that is
about 3 feet high. The leaves tend to flatten and not have the distinctive V
shape as it matures.

wrote in message
"Racerboy" wrote:
Looks like adult Nutsedge,which is considered a nuisance for lawns. The
fernlike appearance are actually seeds.

"David Pear" wrote in message
I bought what I thought was Pompas Grass. But, it started getting

these
fern-like growths. What I want is those big beautiful blooms - but I
don't think it's going to happen with this plant. Let me know if

anyone
has any experience with this kind of plant.

See pictures he
http://webpages.charter.net/dwpear/strangegrass.jpg

Looks like adult Nutsedge,which is considered a nuisance for lawns. The
fernlike appearance are actually seeds.

The seed heads do, but the foliage doesn't. (?)

--
GO #40