Old 26-08-2003, 03:42 AM
rosie readandpost

Default baseball bat zuchinni

ROTFLMAO!
i am copying and sending this to my husband, farmer tom!

--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
......................... victor borge

"Pam Rudd" wrote in message ...
When last we left our heros, on Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:51:44 GMT,
"rosie readandpost" scribbled:

what am i to do with HUGE baseball bat zucchini?

Take it out in the front yard and entertain the neighbors
by taking a batter's stance and chanting "Batter, Batter hey!"
Swing the zucchini, drop it, and run the bases yelling " It's
going...going...GONE! ANOTHER HOMERUN FOR ROSIE!"

Or stroll up to the fence of the neighbor you most like to
scandalize and purr softly, "Guess what my husband grew
for me that's big, and long and oh so firm?" Whip out your
er...zucchini and burst into an operatic aria.

Give your husband one and you can sword fight until the
zucchini disintegrate.

Hollow it out and play "Up Periscope" in the swimming pool.
This is more fun if you can speak with a German accent.

Give it to your dog and video him carrying it through the dog
door, then send the tape into one of those funniest videos
shows.

Or or or....

Pam

"ElissaAnn"