Old 26-08-2003, 04:14 AM
K30a

Default Randy's sea of tranquility

Randy wrote The
plant you are referring to is not real.

This reminds me of a field trip Jan, friend Bonnie and I took one spring out to
a pond at a farm. Really neat pond, there was a bridge to an island where a big
willow tree stood.
On the opposite bank was a huge bunch of yellow iris and in the middle of the
yellow iris was one lone purple iris.
Turns out it was a fake also. The pond owner's daughter got married the
previous summer, long after the yellow iris were blooming so he stocked the
foliage with fake purple iris and this one flower remained.
The bride and groom crossed the bridge and got married under the willow on the
'island'.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html