Old 26-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Collapsing lupins

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
snip
Same here. Some plants OK, others just 'fell over'. No idea what caused

it.
This soil (unlike my other post today) is good (long story).

I must be lucky, I cut my lupins down after the first flowers died off
and got a second lot of blooms, not so big as the first lot but still
good to have

kate

I have had a second set of flowers off the lupins that survived. About 20%
of them just died for no apparent reason before they flowered, or while the
spikes were developing, but the others are fine :-)
I wondered if it was likely to be slug or snail damage. Certainly slug
pellets around the base of the lupins killed quitea few.

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)