Old 26-08-2003, 07:32 PM
rosie readandpost

Default baseball bat zuchinni

thanks!
(where is that maynard expression from? i use it all the time)

--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

"Acceptance is not submission; it is acknowledgment of the facts of a
situation, then deciding what you're going to do about it."

"Grandpa" wrote in message ...
On a serious note (only because others have beat me to it for the funny
stuff), use it for either zuccini bread (YUM!) or split lengthwise, take
out the seeds, fill the cavity with a mix of hamburger and rice and bake
that puppy. Good stuff Maynard!

rosie readandpost wrote:

what am i to do with HUGE baseball bat zucchini?
the diameter of these things (2) is about 10inches, and they truly are as long as a bat!
my husband loves to plant and watch things grown, but isn't big on the harvesting part!