Old 26-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Pond vacuum

Joe,

I don't suppose you have any ideas for those of us who have the wet-vac
already, but don't want to have to empty the thing out? (My water garden is
really tiny, so the design you show would be way more than I need.)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"joe" wrote in message
pixi wrote:

Did I read something about a wet-dry vacuum cleaner that would clean the
bottom of the pond without having to empty the cleaner? That is, that
debris and water just pass through the cleaner onto the ground.

I think lots of people on the group use a wet/dry vacuum. I build this:

http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/pondpage4.html

Design courtesy of RichToyBox. It works great!

Joe