Old 26-08-2003, 11:12 PM

Default ants

"star2fire" wrote:
I have the worst infestation of ants, inside and out, that you could ever
imagine. I've bee using Terro Liquid Ant Baits, which the ants LOVE but
I keep putting out more and more baits, which just get eaten up, with
very little noticeable change in the ant population.
I have ants all over in every square inch of my yard, plus I think they
have made nests in the walls or something because we get them everywhere,
including upstairs.
I am talking about the little black ants that like to eat sweet stuff.
Any suggestions would be truly helpful.
star2fire

Find some granular Diazinon. Spread it according to the label and
water it in -pronto-. If you see nests give them extra.

Keep kids and pets off till it has been irrigated.

--
GO #40