Old 27-08-2003, 04:03 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Randy's sea of tranquility

Randy wrote The plant you are referring to is not real.

This reminds me of a field trip Jan, friend Bonnie and I took one spring out to
a pond at a farm. Really neat pond, there was a bridge to an island where a big
willow tree stood.... K30a

It also reminds me of the article K30 & I did, "On Bonnie's Pond". I was in
charge of pictures, so once the pond was completed and plants were put in,
we needed a blooming lily. My vivid pink rose was blooming, so I took a
bloom off it and placed in the middle of the lily pads. In the picture no
one was the wiser. ;o) Great minds?

Btw Randy, thanks for visiting my website. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a