Old 27-08-2003, 06:12 PM
EvelynMcH

Default baseball bat zuchinni

If you have a dehydrator, zucchini chips (made with thinly sliced raw
zucchini, dried) are quite tasty.

Great idea - I never would have thought of that!

(I hate the stuff - but hubby loves it. Planted tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers
and all sorts of stuff this year. Nothing grew well but the guess-what, and I
am going to make hubby eat the danm stuff until he turns green...now you've
given me a way to torture him all winter...[bg])

-=epm=-

In matters of truth and justice,
there is no difference between large and small problems,
for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
- Albert Einstein