Old 07-02-2003, 07:12 AM
Bob

Default wild blueberry

I once had the opoportunity to use a picker for huckleberries which was a
cup with a handle like a coffee mug, with long comb "teeth" which stripped
the berries from the branch by raking the comb through the branches. The
berries dropped into the cup.

Bob

"joe mccrary" wrote in message
I live in panhandle of florida. I live on thirty acre of land . I have
between 1500 to 2000 wild blueberry. I have trouble picking them alot
fall to the ground. I first thought of sheet under them but i have dogs.
can any one give me ideas any good way of picking my blueberry. I also
need good way to sell once i have pick them. thank you aleta mccrary