Old 27-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Green Tomatoes????

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:39:17 GMT,
(Marie Martinek) wrote:

In my previous house, I screwed in those adjustable-shelf thingies on both
sides of several windows -- the metal things with little slots all the way
up. You then hang a metal bracket in the slots, match it up on the other
side, and put a board across the brackets.

I put a lip around each of the boards by nailing on trim strip, mitred at
the corners, but it's not absolutely necessary.

I got 4 shelves marching up each of 3 windows, and put plants, glassware,
and cats in them. Well, the cats put themselves...

This sounds like a good idea. It now appears that we're
moving, but it's not 100% definite yet. I'll remember this
anyway, thanks.

Pat