Old 28-08-2003, 03:42 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default transplant my rose

We had a J&P next to my bedroom window and it didnt do well at all. My room
mate moved it one day without telling me to a sunnier part of the yard, this
was done in mid summer. The plant now blooms more than any other in our
yard, and is lush and green. Granted it gets the sprinklers waterings now
wheras before it had to rely on our hand watering.

But.... I've found in my not so great edperience that when transplanting a
rose bush it really doesnt matter what time of year it is, as long as you
properly maintain it, like water, mulch and sun.

Good Luck. Rose bushes are a lot hardier than some people say they are, or
so I've found.

"Sabaa Mundia" wrote in message
news
Hi everyone,
This year I bought a very beautiful Jackson and Perkenson rose bush, it
is
blooming very beautifully. But there is one problem i think i planted it

in
a wrong spot and it does not get much sun leading to very less growth and
also very few blooms. I was woundering, could i transfer the plant. and if
so when is a good time to transfer them.
thanking you in advance,
sabaa