Old 28-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Pat Meadows

Default navel oranges??

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:37:28 -0500, wrote:

I know this is all subject, but am I the only one having trouble
purchasing small naval oranges? Several months ago I could buy small
naval oranges in bags, all the time. But since then, no joy. I'm not
sure but in the past, I think, I could always buy navel oranges,
anytime. Do you know if something has changed? Location here is
South Texas, thanks in advance, C. L. 73

If you mean the very small mandarins, in the northeastern
USA, we've only been able to purchase them around
December-February.

Sometimes they're called 'satsumas', sometimes 'mandarins',
sometimes other things. I think they're called
'clementines' too.

Pat