Old 28-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Jim W

Default I don't belieeeeeeve it

Stephen Howard wrote:

I see in this week's issue of the esteemed RT that there's a new
'detective duo' show in the offing - one which combines the skills of
thief-taking with gardening.

LOL Yes, the 'RT never lies Wallace'!-) (except on a regular basis when
they print the scheduling wrong!!-)

Can we expect to hear such lines as:

"Aha, Jim 'The Spade' McGraw, gotcha bang to rights!"
"Gah, it's a fair cop guv - but what gave the game away?"
"That patch of disturbed soil - you tried to disguise the fact you'd
hidden the body there by planting it up....but you made the mistake of
putting in a Coccineum speciosum - and this soil is alkaline!"
"And I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling
horticulturists!"

If the trailers for this piece of light entertainment are to be believed
its a Jonathan Creek meets very cheap gardening show type productions..

We'll see!-..
//

Or...

"Quick, there's someone coming - get down behind this Buddleia davidii
( var Alba ).. and mind the Alchemilla mollis!"
"Dash it all, I've snagged me tights on the Berberis x mentorensis."

Regards,