Old 28-08-2003, 09:02 PM
dkat

Default wintering tropical lilies

That is one serious room.... (now I have cactus flower envy....)... Not
something I could even think of doing myself (I like my cute little shed I
built but I have no delusions of being able to go beyond that scale)...
Shall I be REALLY foolish and spend my sons' tuition money on an addition?!
Anyone want to vote in?

DK

"bmuller" wrote in message
s.com...

"D Kat" wrote in message
This sounds wonderful (especially since you are able to do it in

Michigan -
Long Island should be a cake? walk)... I don't suppose you could post a
picture someplace to get an idea of how to make the hot house? DK

http://bernmuller7200.fotopic.net/sh...n.php?id=21781

One of the pictures shows a corner of the room, but, alas, I have no
pictures of the horse trough. We had a builder add the greenhouse to the
house about 20 years ago. There is lots of south facing glass, and very
thick walls where there is no glass. There is an insulated curtain that
drops down in front of the glass on very cold winter nights.

There are many greenhouse "kits" on the market some of which look pretty
good. Do a search on Google for "greenhouse".