Old 28-08-2003, 10:02 PM
bmuller

Default wintering tropical lilies

"dkat" wrote in message
That is one serious room.... (now I have cactus flower envy....)... Not
something I could even think of doing myself (I like my cute little shed I
built but I have no delusions of being able to go beyond that scale)...
Shall I be REALLY foolish and spend my sons' tuition money on an

addition?!
Anyone want to vote in?

Don't! I don't want to be responsible for your son not having tuition
money! :-)

Seriously, when we built the thing 20 years ago, Michigan had a program to
encourage solar greenhouses. So this room met all the requirements, and we
got tax breaks, etc, etc, in addition to the floral benefits. You might
inquire if your state presently has such a program, and do a small scale
thing.