Old 29-08-2003, 04:02 AM
FDR

Default Need help growing Concord grapes

This should tell you what you need to know:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...171052& itm=1

"Toonartist" wrote in message
I can't seem to find a good online source about growing concord grapes.

I live in southern NH near the coast.

What I'd like to know is:
1) How much do I prune and when?
2) How should I amend the soil to maximize fruit production? (In my second
year, I only got two small bunches of grapes)
3) How big of a trellis should I build? (right now I have it growing on

two
6 ft fence posts with wire fence between them)

Any help here or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
-Kevin
--
Don't forget to check out my cartoon, Virtual Humor!
http://www.kevinduffy.net/vh.htm