Old 29-08-2003, 04:22 AM
animaux

Default navel oranges, out of season?

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:05:37 -0500, opined:

in the last to three months, I have had difficulty in buying navel
oranges, you know small ones in the plastic bags. You can find the
big puffy ones, but they lacked taste. Is a reason they are so
scarce.? Thanks in advance, C. L.

You can buy them now, but if we ate what was naturally available in our
conditions, health would be better. I don't eat melon if it's out of season
here. Many conditions like how much daylight etc effect how our bodies operate
and I find for me, allergies are way down when I adhere to a diet of things
which are available in my part of the world, at that time.

Now, if I could just eat LESS of it, I'd be in good shape.