Old 29-08-2003, 09:42 AM
jbclem

Default How to identify this miracle grass?

I live in a cool part of S. Calif, near the ocean, next to a
intermittent(winter-spring) creek, and I've never watered my lawns. We've
had some dry years and a hot month(80-90 degrees), but this grass, if uncut,
will grow thick and tall...I just found some off in a corner that was almost
3 feet tall. It's very green and looks good to me after I mow it, but I
can't compare it with other grasses because this is the only home where I've
had a lawn. I'd like to identify it because it seems to be some kind of a
miracle grass. How would I do this, are there web sites with photographs or
do I use the physical structure of the blade as the starting point.

John