Old 29-08-2003, 05:32 PM
JDG

Default Plants that won't bloom

I moved into a new house about four years ago and brought with me a quince
tree, some grape vines, and a lilac bush (among other plants). Although
these plants bloomed/bore fruit at my old house, the grape and quince have
never bloomed/bore fruit since the move and the lilac bloomed in prior
years, but nothing this year. Plants seem healthy and I haven't used any
chemicals on them. They are in different parts of the yard and should be
getting enough sun, water, etc. Something in common going on here? Any
thoughts or suggestions?

Jeff
Seattle, Washington