Old 29-08-2003, 06:42 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Default Nymphaea Lotus

This plant can survive fine without the bulb.
Many times it comes off.

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Eheim 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

WEBBOARD

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:11:54 GMT, "Boris" wrote:

I have kept this plant for years with success but recently have had
problems...

I set-up a new tank:
54 gallon
RO water
Tropica liquid fertilizer
2 compact flouresant bulbs totaling 110 watts
fluorite gravel
Duplarit and Seachem (gravel) fertilizer
Dupla CO2 system

While the tank is new - much of the water and gravel came from a tank that
was established.

When I bought the plant - I noticed the little bulb that is in the root area
was missing.

All other plants are doing well and the tank is amonia, nitrit, nitrate are
not a problem - with a PH - just under 7.

Maybe I just got a bad plant? (bulb thingy missing). Any help appreciated.
Thank you.
Boris