Old 30-08-2003, 03:03 AM
PJGolden1

Default Clawfoot Bathtub Ponds

I'm trying to convince my husband to let me have a relative's clawfoot bathtup
to create a pond under our covered patio.

He thinks I'm nuts.....I think he's without vision...

Anyway, after doing a google search, I kept finding the term "bog" coming up.
Is there a book that anyone could reccommend about bog ponds so I can find out
what type of plants/fish that I could put in it? And also what type of
filtration do I need with it? I am truly a newbie at this but I'm afraid that
if I don't jump at the tub chance, then I won't get it, and if I do get it,
then I won't get the right equipment to set the tub up.

Thanks,
Paula