Old 30-08-2003, 03:22 AM
animaux

Default navel oranges, out of season?

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:09:42 GMT, Hope Munro Smith opined:

animaux wrote in
:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:02:48 -0400, Wendy Chatley Green
opined:

If I move from my home area, do I have to keep eating what is
in season there or can I switch to what's available where I now live?

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I didn't tell
anyone they had to do anything. I conveyed what I do. There is
plenty of information about phenology out there. Go take a gander.

I did a google search and the sites I'm finding aren't helping me figure
out what I should eat now in California. Any particular sites you can
recommend?

No. Go to a farmers market.