Old 30-08-2003, 04:42 AM
Roger Grady

Default Pleco????

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

I was going to say almost the same thing. I did have one though that was
chasing the goldfish around very suspiciously, moved it to another tank
with different goldfish and never had a problem. I got a new one for the
other tank and it has behaved.

I've never noticed Plecos bothering other fish in the slightest,
neither goldfish in the pond, nor cichlids in the indoor aquarium.

Plecos can be very interesting (beauty in the eye of the beholder) and some
can be quite amazingly expensive. I visited a gal in Spokane who had a big
tank just for these fish, but different varieties, gorgeous creatures. One
in particular was black with yellow spots.

I saw a fairly large blue-eyed Pleco in a pet store once. Looked just
like a regular plain Pleco except for those gorgeous saphire blue
eyes. I sure was tempted.

Roger Grady
To reply by email, remove "qlfit." from address