Old 30-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Sue Walsh

Default Clawfoot Bathtub Ponds

(PJGolden1) wrote in message
I'm trying to convince my husband to let me have a relative's clawfoot bathtup
to create a pond under our covered patio.

He thinks I'm nuts.....I think he's without vision...

Paula,
Here are a couple of Pix of a tub watergarden that I saw on an EcoTour
of Tampa a year ago. It's not exactly what your talking about but may
give you some ideas. It's not a claw foot which would be awesome in
my oponion! Also it's out in a garden surrounded by other plants, and
a little over grown, but take a look anyway. I'm sure yours will be
so much nicer. Since the pix are not of my garden I'll leave them up
for a few days only, so download them if you want to reference them
for later.

Sue W

See "Water Tub" and my pond pix "Rippling Waters" at

http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd