Old 30-08-2003, 02:32 PM
~ Lori ~

Default Tomato Plant

My tomato plant is just ridiculous, over 5' tall and although staked,
hanging
over the side of a raised bed. It's not producing many tomatoes, and those
small. It's an Early Girl, I think. Can it be pruned back so the foliage
isn't sucking up all the energy? My first year trying to grow anything,
sorry
but I admit I'm not tomato literate. : )

Nancy

My Early Girl's went nuts this year too. Easily 4 feet wide and 5 feet
tall, but the best part is that the yield has been great too! The foliage
hasn't seemed to hinder the fruiting at all.
Lori