Old 30-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Boris

Default Nymphaea Lotus

You know, I never considered rabbit droppings. I have a parrot...

Do you really use rabbit droppings? It kind of makes sence.
cheers,
Boris

"Sandy" wrote in message
Boris wrote:
Okay Leigh, thank you... it could very well be in an area of the tank
that does not have enough root nutrients.

I was using Duplarit but ran out. I'll get some of those Seachem tabs
and try that. I never tried Jobe's spikes.

Thanks so much,
Boris

"LeighMo" wrote in message
It doesn't need a bulb. And it loves high light. I have over 3
wpg, and my Nymphaea are doing fine.

Are you sure your plant is getting enough nutrients? Nymphaea like
root fertilization. (I use Seachem root tabs, as well as Jobe's
spikes for phosphate and nitrate.)

Leigh

Any rabbits about, pet or wild, push one of there droppings into the sand
beside your plants and that will fertilise them, and it is free.

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--