Old 30-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] need new trees

Adam.

Go to the American Bonsai Society Website.

Their club directory page is at:

http://www.absbonsai.org/clubs.html

There are 4 clubs in Indiana, including one in Indianapolis. There are eMail
addresses for you to contact the clubs, which you could send your question
to.

BTW, I agree with the recommendation of New England Bonsai. They are good
people.
"adam roler" wrote in message
.com...
hello all.
i live in indianapolis, indiana, U.S. the situation here
for getting a variety of species just sucks. so i am
forced to do the mail order thing. i have heard mixed
reviews about this so i am reluctant to do this. since i
really have no other choice, i would ask all of you where
can i get good pre bonsai stuff? i am looking for stuff
that has not been trained or has been trained very little.
i like to start from scratch. along with the previous
question, i do not make a lot of money so keep price in
mind with your suggestions. i am looking for any type of
tree really but i'm interested in bald cypress, larch,
sequoia, jasmine orange, to name a few. thanks for your time.

=====
"...we have (still) a great need for a Savior, and a great Savior for our

need." -Derek Webb

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

****
++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++