Old 30-08-2003, 06:22 PM
adam roler

Default [IBC] need new trees

it's not that i can't get good trees here it's just that
all the places sell the same old stuff. i can never find
anything different. i have been to many nurseries here and
spoken with my local bonsai club and talked to some
landscaping buddies of mine and all so far have recommended
that i go through the net to buy what i'm looking for
because that is what they have to do.

=====
"...we have (still) a great need for a Savior, and a great Savior for our need." -Derek Webb

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++