Old 30-08-2003, 06:42 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] need new trees

Sometimes, as I have learned the hard way, is that the reason that all the
local nurseries sell the same stuff is that's the stuff that does well in
your area.

If I were you, I'd at least ask them and your fellow club members about the
species you are seeking. Then go ahead and order either from them or by
mail.

Regards,

Bart