Old 30-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Pond vacuum

Well, Joe, I guess it depends on the woman! But, after 35 years of marriage,
my hubby got the hint when he found the flyer from Lowe's Home Center with
several items circled in red and marked in yellow highlighter, complete with
happy face!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"joe" wrote in message
Aaaaaaack! Wait a minute. I've been told, in no uncertain terms, by every
woman I ever knew that such gifts were unacceptable, unromantic and not to
be given to any woman at anytime.

No wonder we men are such a confused lot.

Joe

Anne Lurie wrote:

Hmm, there must be a gift-giving occasion coming up sometime in my

future!
(I finally managed to steer my hubby toward giving me birthday presents

like
a garden tiller, a self-propelled lawn mower, etc.)