Old 08-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Cricket

Default Mr. Stripey

No I haven't, but I've grown Big Rainbow and I can tell you that it's an
excellently flavored large beautiful tomato, not just a novelty. Not the
heaviest yielder, and a moderate number of fruits are not A1's, so I
wouldn't say it's a market cornerstone variety, but it is also clearly more
than just a novelty. I brought them to our booth at the farmer's market
booth to attract people to their beauty and sell first rate good tasting
fancy slicers.

--
Please see our website of gardening products at
http://www.southernexposure.com

Peace

Cricket
"James Mayer" wrote in message

Has anyone grown these tomatoes and are they any good or are they
just a novelty?