Old 31-08-2003, 07:33 AM
Racf

Default Potassium Permanganate...

"Djay" wrote in message
In the US you can get it at a "water softening" company like Culligan.

They
use it to clean "green sand" water conditioners. Maybe check with a

similar
company in the UK?

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message ...
Where can I buy this as crystals or solution in the UK? I doubt it's

readily
available as crystals as they can be mixed with sugar to make an

improvised
explosive. Mind you, I guess they can be re-crystallised from

solution
too.

Marcus

Here Sears and Roebuck sells it as a cleaner for water softeners and
iron removers..... Interesting that adding sugar makes it an
explosive.......I did not know that....I guess they do not care here in
the US since we can buy gun power and fertilizer at Wal-mart.