Old 31-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Ralph

Default Any going to Lilypons in Frederick MD

Hi David and Joann. We dropped my daughter off at Hood College in Frederick
last weekend and I read about the festival and the grounds. It sounds like
quite a place, unfortunately we did not have time to visit it. I am planning
a trip down to Frederick around Mid October, is this a place we should make
an effort to go to, even without the festival.. We are from the Rochester,
NY area. I am new to ponds put in a smaller preform (150 gal) about 10
weeks ago. Have 7 feeder goldfish that are doing well. Went through the
cloudy and pea soup water situations and now the water is nice and clear, I
can even see a couple of small stones that I used to weight down the
submerged plants. Ralph