Old 31-08-2003, 09:02 PM
d27

Default Gladiolus From Seed and Cormels

Lat year I allowed my glads to go to seed. Then as a treat I actually dug
them up too. Anyway I planted the corms and the Cormels(baby corms) out in
various posts and I also planted out pots of the seed.

Now I have around 50 Glads at various stages of development. I have around
10 that flowered this year and 40 that threw up between 1 and four leaves.

I imagine the majority of the Cormels will be between pea and bean sized.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me for the coming winter. I doubt
whether they will survive outside in pots.

My choices are An unheated dark garage, a shed (light but probably damp and
definately colder that the garage, or a centrally heated house.