Old 31-08-2003, 10:32 PM
FBCS

Default Koi

I appreciate you all, the information received here has keep me working at
this addition. Joann
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
There is also www.koimag.com bulletin board. They call us the turtle and
tadpole group hrrumpt, little do they know that at least two that post
here, myself and Greg Young are graduates of the AKCA Koi Health Advisors
group and there are several others that are serious Koi Kichi Keepers

here.
RichToyBox, Ingrid and Tom la Bron come to mind right off, who am I
forgetting, oh Lee too, who else folks, that are really up on water

quality
issues and koi health?

The nice thing about this group is, we not only talk about koi, but we

talk
about plants, alternative forms of filtration, other than the latest most
expensive NON-DIY filter other there, plus what to do, if anything, when
the turtles & tadpoles do show up. ;o) Most of all we won't reference you
to another group, we'll always try to answer your questions, even if
they're not always pond related. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a