Old 31-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Jason Pope

Default Non-Flowering Jasmine & Passionflower

Janice wrote:
Neither my jasminum officinale nor my passiflora cerulea have flowered this
year, although both are growing well otherwise. Both these plants were cut
down by frost last winter, so am I right in assuming that they flower on the
previous year's growth, hence the reason for no flowers?

Thanks

My passiflora's flowered on this seasons growth, how often did you water
them?
If you water and feed them too much they grow lots of foliage but no
flowers.

By the way I'm selling a few seeds off my Passiflora Caerulea and
Passiflora edulis on ebay if anyone is interested in giving these
beautiful flowers a go. (They are pretty easy to grow from seed)
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....sort=3&rows=50

Cheers

Jason