Old 01-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default vinegar for whiteflies

There was some fella in California a few years ago that was drinking
Malathion to prove that it was non-toxic to humans. Wonder whatever happened
to him? Maybe he's running for governor?

Why would you drink vinegar? Do you want to be a sour puss?

Even if you spray with vinegar they will come back.

Sure why not try the sticky yellow fly paper?

Saqib Ali wrote in message
om...
i can drink vinegar but i don't think i ca drink ortho malatihion

i tried chasig away the whiteflies by spraying water, but they keep on

coming back.

is a yellow sticky paper trap going to help?

Thanks.
Saqib Ali
http://www.xml-dev.com

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message

m...
Why?

Do you want to pickle your plants in the process?

What makes you think that vinegar isn't a harsh chemical on plants?

Just spraying your plants with water would chase away white flies.

Malathion can be deadly to Crassulaceae and bromeliads!!!

Saqib Ali wrote in message
om...
Hello All,

Can spraying vinegar+water get rid of whiteflies over my tomatoe
plants? I don't want to use any harsh chemicals like Ortho Malathion

Thanks.
Saqib Ali
http://www.xml-dev.com