Old 01-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Tom Randy

Default Well here it is September already

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 04:47:41 -0400, madgardener wrote:

Well here it is September already. I can't believe we're fast approaching
the Autumnal Equinox on the 23rd. The bulbs are starting to come in at
work, and I'm forced to start thinking about tucking in a few here and
there. Especially since they're not room for perennials, but there's
ALWAYS room for bulbs! g I hope everyone has a good Labor Day, I think
I will grab up oldest son and go to BoomsDay in Knoxville after I get off
work today (Knoxville has the largest LaborDay and end of Summer
celebration and fireworks display in the SouthEast now going on 17 years.
Large enough they were covered by National Geographic. We're not
talking about October Fest, either, that's different)

(snip)

The year sure went by VERY,VERY fast. I love the fall though, something
about the smell in the air, leaves turning and falling, breezes blowing.
Not hot but not too cold either.

It came too fast but I love the fall...