Old 01-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Itsasecret

Default Documentary

A fellow sent the following question to a support email address for a web
site that I manage. Can any of you help? You will have to post here, the
account is bogus, as real ones just get sucked into the spam engines.

"I recently viewed a documentary about Orchids and their growers on a
Comcast Cable channel in Baltimore County, Md. Part of it involved an
interview with a grower somewhere in the South that specialized in growing
extremely rare Orchids by cloning and or cross pollination. Some of these
Orchids were very expensive. Comcast wasn't any help in identifying this
documentary. I'm hoping your knowledge will help me in gathering information
about this documentary to include its name or the name of the Doctor who was
raising these Orchids."