Old 02-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Swimming Pond advice

Bob,

8 meters x 4 meters may be small for a swimming pool, but it's not small for
a pond, IMHO!

In any event, I emailed Keevill privately to try to determine whether he
really wants a swimming pool or a pond, and I'll try to give him some
guidance to websites if I hear from him. (and of course, I pointed him
toward Google!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Bob Adkins" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:35:23 +0700, "-keevill-"

wrote:

I am building a house and would like to build a swimmig pond and I'm
looking for some advice/ resources for basic design of this. The house is

in
SE Asia in hot and humid climate and the approximate size will be 8mts x
4mts. What sort of depth and many other basic questions need answering.

A pond this small will need to be concrete or bricks, with an apron made

of
same. A filtration and chlorination system will also be needed.

Bob