Old 02-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Anne Lurie

Default peas

Loretta, sweetie, if you are willing to shell peas for *anybody* -- let
alone fish! -- I invite you to spend the winter here in sunny warm North
Carolina!

You winter here, I summer in "supernatural BC" (tourism campaign) --
sounds like a good deal to me!

Love your tagline about politicians! Sorry that I have no answers about
skinning the peas (I never even knew that goldfish would eat peas!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Loretta,Victoria, B.C." wrote in message
. ca...
Hi: Can anyone please tell me whether you have to "skin" the peas before
you feed them to the fish. I usually do and find it's a pain as I have
quite a few goldfish and find it takes too much time to get enough of them
skinned. Just thought it would be so much easier to just throw them into
the pond. I thought that maybe the skins would be too tough for them to
swallow or digest. What do you do? TIA
Loretta

--
~~~Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be
changed regularly and for the same reason.~~~