Old 02-09-2003, 01:02 AM
Loretta,Victoria, B.C.

Default peas

Sounds like a good idea to me! I haven't seen that part of the country
(NC). We haven't had any fires here either which is lucky for us. As for
the peas and goldfish - they love them - especially since I "shell" them.
Kind of like "peeling grapes" for the one you love!! But as I said, it just
takes too long so I was looking for an easier way to give them to the fish.

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
Loretta, sweetie, if you are willing to shell peas for *anybody* -- let
alone fish! -- I invite you to spend the winter here in sunny warm North
Carolina!

You winter here, I summer in "supernatural BC" (tourism campaign) --
sounds like a good deal to me!

Love your tagline about politicians! Sorry that I have no answers about
skinning the peas (I never even knew that goldfish would eat peas!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC