Old 02-09-2003, 03:42 AM
dstvns

Default Raised Bed (Small) What To Use?

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:44:23 -0700, Down Under On The Bucket Farm
wrote:

But I do have an area totally maybe 3 square
metres (about 3 sq yrds?) right up in front of the
building. So I figure that I might as well use
it.

suggestions for veggies that will work with that
soil depth. I am doing a bit of research to find
the best spacing. Since this is my first year,
and I a focussed upon just learning, I am open to
anything.

Squash heheh, maybe they'll only complain when it starts covering
everyones cars and climbing up to everyones windows g

Dan