Old 02-09-2003, 01:22 PM
John Burton

Default Water Hyacinth/Lettuce .. In the BioFalls??

So ...

Better to put Water Hyacinth or Water Lettuce in the BioFalls or in the pond
itself?

Since it's so late in the season I had a bear of a time finding even Water
Lettuce, but found five plants that look healthy. I've put them into the
BioFalls for the time being (keeps them out of the skimmer), but would
things work better in the pond?

Naturally, I'd have to go buy or build that hulahoop to keep 'em in..

Ideas?

--

john burton
Bach 50B3
Bass Trombone, Charleston NeoPhonic Orchestra
South Charleston, West Virginia