Old 02-09-2003, 01:22 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Default CO2 Injection

You could use your powerhead to chop up the co2 as it comes out of the
tubing to increase dissapation.
With a atomiser you can have your co2 smaller before it even reaces
the powerhead.
goal is 100% dissapation so it DOES NOT rise to the top of the tank
and escape.

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

WEBBOARD

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 03:18:05 GMT, "^*^ Vosklady ^*^"
wrote:

Hello . . .

I will be receiving some plants soon and have been wondering about CO2
injection. I've been reading all day regarding the subject at various places
around the Net. I'm thinking of going the DIY route (yeast, sugar, etc) and
I'm curious as to how I could use my Aqua Clear 802 Powerhead with this
setup.

Also, my tank is a 55 so I'm wondering if I'd need more than one unit.

Any thoughts, help, advice would be greatly appreciated.

MTIA

~ Vosklady ~