Old 02-09-2003, 03:02 PM
-keevill-

Default Swimming Pond advice

I can tell you it's an entirely new concept to me but it seems to make sense
so pls can someone give me input...
Thx,

"Bob Adkins" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:00:01 GMT, "Anne Lurie" wrote:

Bob,

8 meters x 4 meters may be small for a swimming pool, but it's not small

for
a pond, IMHO!

In any event, I emailed Keevill privately to try to determine whether he
really wants a swimming pool or a pond, and I'll try to give him some
guidance to websites if I hear from him. (and of course, I pointed him
toward Google!)

Anne,

That's a new concept to me. I didn't realize he intended to swim with the
fishes!

Makes perfect sense though. Only problem I can foresee is stirring up muck
on the bottom.

Bob